Highlands Ranch, CO
Leading Sustainable Educator/Specialist/Consultant and Co-Founder of Know Our Planet and Know Everything. Specialties include educating others on sustainable business practices and processes, environmental policy and management; energy and sustainability; high-level administrative operations; financial and project management; social responsibility; client relationship management; supply and inventory management; and organizational innovation.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Hybrid/Limited-Residency Program, Sustainable Education
I am well-known for my investigative research abilities along with the enjoyment of analyzing information, mostly focused on environmental issues/solutions, sustainable ideas, climate change, and education. During my academic studies I became a firm believer of emerging/disruptive innovation, sustainable business practices in the business environment, water and food sustainability, and recycling.
Prescott College, Prescott, Arizona – anticipated graduation 2018
|Sustainability Theory and Practice for Education I & II
|Sustainability Education and Transformational Change I & II
|Modes of Inquiry: Interdisciplinary Graduate Research Design
||Modes of Inquiry: Research for Change
|Researched Methodologies and Methods for Environmental Educators
||Individual Environmental Responsibility
|Psychology behind Sustainability
||Sustainability Practices by Corporations
Master of Science in Legal Administration (MSLA)
Sturm College of Law, University of Denver, Denver, CO - May 2014
|Applied Leadership and Management Theory
||Natural Resources Law
Business of the Courts
|Research and Writing
Master of Science in Environmental Policy and Management w/focus in Energy and Sustainability
University College, University of Denver - 2012
| Environmental Policy Analysis
|| Renewable Energy
| Green Building
|| Sustainability - Policy and Practice
| Hydrogen and Nuclear Energy
|| Sustainable Transportation
| Integrated Environmental Systems
|| Water and Food Sustainability
“2008 Farm Bill - Title IV Nutrition Policy, An Opportunity to Shape the Health and Welfare of Children and Obesity”
Other written work:
"The Great Pacific Garbage Patch," "The Dead Zone," "Water Sustainability on the Colorado River," and "Washington's Agriculture."
Bachelor of Science in Business w/focus in Organizational Innovation
University of Phoenix - 2009
Three years’ of degree-based experience with municipal sustainability transportation systems, maintaining water resources, and using alternative/renewable energy policy.
- Experienced at developing, implementing, and evaluating sustainability programs and projects.
- Knowledgeable of laws and ordinances affecting environmental issues related to procurement, waste reduction, green building, preservation of natural resources, and recycling.
- Budgeting, project and finance management, and the development of performance measures.
- Experienced using research methods and practices, and performing SWOT analyses.
- Evaluated the Sustainable Transportation System of Burlington Vermont. Examined the policies, systems, and technology surrounding the transportation of goods, services, and people.
- Evaluated whether the Colorado River is sustainable for future water needs.
- Researched and compiled a disaster recovery plan for a municipal structure.
- Created a proposed U.S. energy policy on nuclear and hydrogen energy. The policy introduced the energy's future and its advantages/disadvantages over safety, waste, economic benefits, research, and funding.
- Created presentation on a Green Building Museum including recycling, energy-efficiency, and sustainability.
- Compiled a cost versus benefit analysis on a paperless business environment: examined paper statistics, concluded reasons to go paperless (time, efficiency, long-term costs, return on investment, and lower operational costs).
- Analyzed the accounting process and financial statements for an organization for business continuation purposes.
- Studied the Pawnee National Grassland (PNG) in Northeast Colorado. Examined the history of the PNG, the wildlife and plant life, how different parties are influenced by drilling, and what alternatives can be investigated if drilling is feasible on the PNG.
- Studied the legal and court structure of the United States, European Union (EU), and Canada; explored civil, customary and Islamic law.
Honors, Activities, and Memberships
MSLA Scholarship – Sturm College of Law
American Bar Association (ABA)
Bloomsbury Honor Society
Environmental Law Institute
International Association of Court Administration (IACA)
Logistical and Financial Management Specialist, United States Navy Reserves
Veteran - Honorable Discharge
In 2009, my mother passed away and I became the Estate Manager/Personal Representative for The Chantelle Princeton Estate
Estate was kept open for two years per Oregon Law (where she resided).
An online memorial was created for others to read about her.
- Collaborated with lawyer, tax accountant and banks to initiate and finalize affairs.
- Coordinated, planned, managed, and distributed any/all parts of her affairs, expenses, and personal property.
- Handled the disbursement of payment to creditors, monitored and oversaw her household bank accounts for the estate.